Thank you for stopping by and visiting our blog. We’ve been in this business for years and have collected quite a bit of information that we communicate with our clients on a daily basis. We will be sharing that valuable information with you on our blog. We have lots to discuss on mobile applications and implementations, so check back often for new posts. If you have any suggestions or would like a specific topic to be discussed – we would love to hear from you.
It’s easy to request a topic, simply fill out the form below and pending the number of requests we have, you could see an article posted in as early as 7 days. We do have one rule: As much as we would like to write articles about ‘how to get rid of fruit flies’ or ‘asking for a raise’, please keep the topic related to wireless solutions, barcoding, RFID, workforce automation, Wireless LAN, mobile devices, ROI etc.
We look forward to hearing your suggestions and comments.
The Last 30 Posts
- PiiComm Inc. Partners with Motion to Increase Adoption of Industry-Leading Mobile Computing Solutions - January 30, 2013 - 0 comments
- Intermec To Be Acquired by Honeywell for $600 Million - December 10, 2012 - 0 comments
- PiiComm Inc. and Freeport Capital Inc. (fas:CNSX) Hybrid Paytech partner to deliver mobile payment for enterprise and mobile workforce - October 15, 2012 - 0 comments
- Visit us at Truck World 2012 - March 19, 2012 - 0 comments
- Going Mobile: How Rugged Should You Go? - July 4, 2011 - 0 comments
- Challenges in Managing Mobile Workers and their Devices: 4 Things to Look For - June 1, 2011 - 0 comments
- Top 9 Areas To Examine When Selecting The Right Mobile Device - May 2, 2011 - 0 comments
- PiiComm Mobility Solutions Gets Top Honours, Awarded Motorola Pinnacle Club Award 2010 for Outstanding Year-Over-Year Growth - March 14, 2011 - 0 comments
- PiiComm Mobility Solutions Announces NEW Interactive ROI Calculator for Field Service Automation - February 15, 2011 - 0 comments
- 29 Ways to Achieve ROI on Field Service Automation - February 7, 2011 - 0 comments
- PiiComm announces NEW affordable pay-as-you-go service for COMPLETE enterprise mobility solutions - January 25, 2011 - 0 comments
- The High Cost of Screwing Up an enterprise mobility implementation - November 27, 2010 - 0 comments