Mobility Services from PiiComm
Managed Mobility Services from PiiComm means working with a company with a proven track record for providing services to some of Canada’s most recognized brands who rely on us to keep their business-critical operations running.
If it moves, we support it
PiiComm supports the World’s most popular smartphones and tablets for today’s knowledge worker as well as industrial rugged mobile computers for the field worker in demanding environments.
Solutions tailored to your needs
With our managed mobility services, PiiComm will assist in defining the right solution specific to your business and user profiles, select the best technology, create custom software or integrations and plan a successful deployment with defined management processes to keep the solution running at peak efficiency throughout the product and project lifecycle.
Real-time insight into your inventory
In addition to great service and live support, we provide the tools you need to effectively manage your business including an online Web portal to get real-time access to inventory, performance reports, Manufacturer RMA’s and historical information about every mobile asset you own. We also offer Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Telecom Expense Management (TEM) services to round out the whole portfolio.
- Assess & select device
- Procure device
- Asset tag and load device ID into asset database
- Load & test application(s)
- Kit, pack & deliver device
- Activate, stage, burn-in device
- Track & manage voice & data usage
- Enable on-line procurement catalog
- Establish geo-fencing rules if desired
- Remotely wipe device under customer policy guidelines
- Monitor & manage performance
- Track and report on fleet health & age
- Deploy customer performance dashboard
- Containerize applications on employee-owned device
Repair / Help Desk Services
- Tier 1 &/or Tier 2 help desk
- Enable service escalation
- Receive trouble ticket
- Deliver spare with application(s) loaded & tested
- Manage RMA repair process or repair device
- Load repair details into asset database
- Receive repaired unit to spare pool
- Pro-active technology refresh planning
- Evergreen technology roll-over
- Collection and green disposal
To learn more about PiiComm’s Managed Mobility Services, contact us to get a free, no-obligation quote.