Reason: End of Sale of MC31XX and Transition to MC32N0
1. Transition Overview
This Product Marketing Bulletin provides advanced notification informing Zebra Technology’s valued customers of the end of life plans for MC31XX configurations. The MC31XX will be replaced by the MC32XX in our portfolio. Please see below for brief description of MC32XX. A product transition timeline and affected MC31XX configuration table has been provided. This end of sale timeline reflects our current plan and is effective while supplies last.
The MC32N0 product family; a new, next generation, mid-range rugged handheld mobile computer for key-based and touch-screen applications was announced in June 2014. As a Technology Refresh of the MC31XX product line, the MC32N0 incorporates the best of the MC3XXX polestars, as well as mechanical improvements while maintaining compatibility to the MC3000 accessory ecosystem.
With the MC32N0 technology advances as well as its product life cycle benefits, we are now beginning the process of the MC31XX end of sale.
MC32N0 New Features:
- Choice of Windows Embedded Compact 7 or Android Jelly Bean v4.1.1*
- 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Two Memory and Processor Configurations:
- Standard: 512MB/2GB, 800 MHz; Premium: 1GB/4GB, 1GHz
- SE965 1D scan engine w/ adaptive scanning
- SE4750 2D scan engine Improved Battery design for fast intuitive insertion/removal experience
2. Product Transition Timeline and Mapping Table
The tables below highlight the transition timeline as well as “From – To” mapping of configurations.
- Last Book Date (or while supplies last) Aug 28, 2015
- Last Ship Date Oct 30, 2015
- End of Engineering Support Date April 30, 2016
- End of Service Date Oct 30, 2020
- Availability of MC32N0 June 27, 2014
To receive more information or to develop a transition plan please contact your Account Manager or email us at email@example.com.